Me and the family are going to be in Egypt for the month of April (staying pretty much the whole month). I'm so freakin excited! I'm hoping to meet a couple blogger-friends I've made over the years HOW AWESOME!
Here are some things I want to do while I'm there:
- Go to Hurghada or Sharm and go scuba diving
- Visit the souks
- Go to the mosque regularly, try to get into a habit of praying at least sometimes, absorb the cultural and religious energy
- Visit the hanging church
- Take the metro, in particular the new line that was built since last time I was in Cairo, passes by the family condo
- Go to Ahly park
- Go by Tahrir square (not gonna spend extended periods of time there though)
- EAT FOOD, this will be a focus :P
- Go see a show at a nightclub, maybe belly dancers or something
- Spend some time at an orphanage
- If possible, go to Manshiat Nasar. It's not super far, but husband thinks it's a little dangerous and of course not in any way touristic.
- See family and friends
- Go to Alex (dad is based in Alex, mom in Cairo)