Sunday, October 28, 2012

A 1 year old Po-Po

This Sweet Po (aka Crazy Naughty Po-Po aka my Baby from Arabie) is going to be 1 year old this week! Time FLIES!

I saw my friend's newborn today and OMG the difference. Actually, my baby is not a baby anymore at all. He's a toddler flat out. He's a handful of a toddler too, always trying to find something naughty to do like:

- trying to flush a roll of t.p.
- throwing diapers in the bath
- putting toys in the garbage
- climbing onto the couch
- moving my dining chairs and any small furniture
- climbing into my recycling bin
- throwing any folded clothes onto the floor
- emptying whole boxes of tissues
- climbing on top of a box to go scratch the TV
- turning on the dishwasher
- hanging off the oven door to open it

But HIS FACE!!!!! <3 p="p">
I'm in love.

Can anyone tell that my daughter ALSO is pretty naughty herself

He was planning his next move (proceeded to go around the bed to the other side to grab a container and stuff the card he had in his hand (not shown) into it)

Raking leaves, and no, the small one for kids is NOT the same

Found him in my recycling bin, half emptied

By the way, I'm at 249 followers on here and I'm so excited that I'm nearing 250. :) It's really awesome and I've had such a great time on this blog even if I'm low on Islam-related inspiration lately. It has really helped me grow and learn over the past... 3 or 4 years? Thanks again everyone. And if you read this and are not a subber, make my day PLEASE!

3 Comentários:

ajjig manyila said...

peace.
Masha allah, nice.
god bless.

Susanne said...

He's the cutest bit in the recycling bin for sure!! Happy birthday to your sweet baby boy! :)

Rebekka @ Becky's Kaleidoscope said...

Congratulations, so incredibly cute!

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO