This Sweet Po (aka Crazy Naughty Po-Po aka my Baby from Arabie) is going to be 1 year old this week! Time FLIES!
I saw my friend's newborn today and OMG the difference. Actually, my baby is not a baby anymore at all. He's a toddler flat out. He's a handful of a toddler too, always trying to find something naughty to do like:
- trying to flush a roll of t.p.
- throwing diapers in the bath
- putting toys in the garbage
- climbing onto the couch
- moving my dining chairs and any small furniture
- climbing into my recycling bin
- throwing any folded clothes onto the floor
- emptying whole boxes of tissues
- climbing on top of a box to go scratch the TV
- turning on the dishwasher
- hanging off the oven door to open it
But HIS FACE!!!!! <3 p="p">
I'm in love.
|Can anyone tell that my daughter ALSO is pretty naughty herself|
|He was planning his next move (proceeded to go around the bed to the other side to grab a container and stuff the card he had in his hand (not shown) into it)|
|Raking leaves, and no, the small one for kids is NOT the same|
|Found him in my recycling bin, half emptied|