Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fran Fine (The Nanny) in HIJAB



Who else likes the show The Nanny with Fran Drescher???

I just love her and this show and we've been watching it on Netflix recently. She went to a fictional Muslim country in an episode called "Not Without my Nanny" and this was one of her outfits (this was the only one fully hijab appropriate). I LOVE this! I'd wear this if it wasn't weird to. I like the dangly things on the forehead, the chest-covering but dress-showing hijab draping in the back and the jilbab is gorgeous.

What do you think?

2 Comentários:

Keltainen Omena said...

I think her outfit is beautiful! I wouldn't wear the dangly thing on the forehead but the rest of it looks very nice. I have always imagined that this is how the muslim princesses used to dress up in Morocco and Turkey etc :)

Candice said...

That's what they were going for. They were visiting a sultan and taking a princessy type of dress - it was a cute episode!

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO