Wednesday, July 11, 2012

30 Things Day 22 - Where do I see myself in...

22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?


In 5 years, I see myself finishing up (or maybe being halfway through) my bachelors of education and teaching certificate which I hope to start in the next couple or few years. I can't even imagine where we'll be living during this time since there is no university in my city... The family might be planning on moving to Egypt temporarily at this time if the situation becomes stable and at least a little hopeful for us job-wise. Of course, we can't know, but insha'Allah this will happen for them and moving there can happen for us. 


In 10 years, I see myself working full time as a teacher at my old elementary school (which Nora is starting in September and Adam would be attending in 10 years). I hope that by then we would have our own house. 


In 15 years, I imagine me and my husband definitely having our own house which we intend to live in for a long time. We would have hopefully sent Nora to university by then and Adam would be finishing up high school. Our couple's life would have a new beginning in about 15 years. 

2 Comentários:

Brocha said...

I hope everything works out for you and your family!

Xe Phantom said...

InshAllah!

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO