Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dream I've been having

I could basically just re-write what I wrote HERE.

Seriously, this dream about my husband marrying a second wife just won't get lost! It always happens when he's neglecting us... Like a couple days ago, he played his game all night and it bothered me the whole night, knowing that he promised he would take care of the kids so I could sleep in for one of the first times since Adam's birth and that he would not be honouring his promise because of his gaming.

Last time I guess it was the store who was the second wife and this time it's back to being his games. I'm a bit sick and tired of being dream-cheated on.

4 Comentários:

Susanne said...

Aw, dreams really stink sometimes. At least you know this isn't real.

Enna Ayub said...

least yours is just a dream. My nightmare was real.

Rene´s Bare Essentials said...

Salaams dear,

This happens to me all the time. I always end up waking up angry and have to calm myself down. The only difference is I dont dream of my husband taking a second wife, instead I always dream that hes chatting with another woman behind my back.

Candice said...

At least it's not "cheating" behind your back...

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO