Friday, June 1, 2012

30 Things Day 5: What makes me Happy

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?




1) These two:


2) I saw half of this the other day and was close to tears. Watched the whole thing today and was in tears. I can't tolerate this type of love! Makes me tear up with happiness <3


3) My daily coffee. It's kind of ridiculous, but this is my little pleasure in life. 


4) Being out in nature. Being close to the earth makes me feel closer to God. I feel like it's a bridge between my day to day life and the truth. It helps put things into perspective. 


5) Reading. I don't read as much as I would like but it's a great feeling to be immersed into a story, a bit like a fantasy. It's also amazing to be able to learn things through reading and it's something that makes me happy. 

3 Comentários:

normal.is.overrated. said...

the first thing that I saw on my dashboard was the pic of your baby boy (lol please say it's a boy and I didn't totally offend you if it's a girl) IT MELTED MY HEART. What a cutie! Also your daughter Mansh'allah!

Candice said...

Yes, it's a boy! I wouldn't be offended either way, it's hard to tell by looking at a baby and I don't expect people who read my posts to know my whole history!

When he was a newborn I had these two pairs of baby leggings, one brown, one striped brown and white and I often paired them with a long sleeved cami either striped, brown, blue, red, beige with monkeys... I ALWAYS got told what a beautiful girl I had! I wasn't offended but you'd think they'd base their initial thoughts on what the baby is wearing and I felt it was pretty boyish!

Susanne said...

Your babies are adorable! I am enjoying these posts about you! :)

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO