Tuesday, June 19, 2012

30 Things Day 19 - Where I Would Live

19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?


I'm perfectly happy where I am and I wouldn't sacrifice living close to family for any place in the world. Egypt is the obvious choice because we would be close to the other side of the family which is worth something and I LOVE Egypt and LONG FOR Egypt. If I could have the whole family, both sides, together anywhere in the world, it still probably wouldn't be here or there but I simply haven't thought of where. 

I like the idea of a place that has a Muslim majority to make things easier for me in Islam. I also like the idea of the place having Arabic as a first language since it's one of the family's languages. I also like the idea of being in Europe where a lot of countries are easily reached unlike here in Canada where USA is the only country we can easily reach. Even the opposite side of Canada is hard and expensive to get to! Putting all that together and you get no country. lol

1 Comentário:

Serene09 said...

Can I please request a dua from you? I'm in despair and googled dua request and came across this page. Read your dua request and did your dua.

Please make dua for me that my friend (AM) talks to me soon. I have known him for a long time and we use to be good friends and slowly this year became less close. He is one of the only few people I truly trust and do care about. Please make duaa that our relationship comes as close as before. Please make dua that he forgives me for whatever he is upset at me for and calls me soon. Please make dua for him to be guided on to the path of Islam. I am hoping he calls me by Friday, inshAllah.
Jazak'Allah Khair.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO