Monday, June 11, 2012

30 Things Day 14 - Strengths

14. Describe 5 strengths you have.


1) I'm pretty well-rounded in my abilities. I've got a decent amount of good sense in most aspects of life, I'm pretty good at any sport I try, I'm able to connect emotionally a decent amount, I'm able to learn what I want to learn without too much difficulty.


2) I could accomplish anything for my kids.


3) I feel strongly about fairness, justice, equality and am willing to sacrifice for my principles. 


4) I'm pretty good at putting myself in the shoes of others to understand what they're going through.


5) I can type pretty fast. 




Wow, I'd have an easier time coming up with an additional 10 weaknesses than I did doing this list.

1 Comentário:

Rebekka @ Becky's Kaleidoscope said...

We often find it much harder to describe our strengths than our weaknesses.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO