Friday, May 18, 2012

Beauty Box

Is anyone signed up for any beauty boxes? I'm thinking of singing up for one but I'm not sure which. There are a handful in Canada and it's still confusing to pick one!

My cousin has a hair and nail salon and sells jewelry and products as well (hair, skincare, make-up) and I just bought myself a really cool mineral powder thing with a brush. I'm loving it! She also gave me some samples for moisturizing creams since mine is not working as well as I need and a cleansing mask and exfoliating mask and it's just so much fun to try new products! I'm not much into make-up or nail polish but since I have so few of these things I'd be happy to try.

Any suggestions on which Canadian box to get?

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO