Tuesday, May 29, 2012

30 Things Day 2: Fears

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.


I don't really have any important fears so I'm not sure that I can really participate.


Generally, the thing that scares me the most is my own imagination. And this is from someone who doesn't have very much imagination... This is in order of smallest to biggest fear. 


1 - When I see bugs inside the house, especially tiny ones that I can imagine crawling on me and going under my skin. Makes me feel itchy and freaked out for that moment. I don't want stuff crawling under my skin. 


2 - I very often scare myself over things related to the security of the kids like if I walk by a large hedge, I will visualize a car backing out fast and hitting the stroller so I end up being very careful. Or I might imagine that I forgot to tie Adam in the stroller and he slides out and falls on the pavement. Or I imagine what could've happened if I took him out of the bath with hands not rinsed and he slipped out of them and fell. I imagined similr things with Nora and I now imagine things related to her age, but it's not as intense because I know she has good reflexes and judgment unlike the baby. 


3 - This is not really related to my imagination... I feel very sad just thinking about losing my parents and I guess I'm scared of the day that it will happen. 

1 Comentário:

Susanne said...

# 3 is probably my biggest fear in life: losing loved ones

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO