Saturday, April 14, 2012

Parenting Posts?

I'm thinking of adding a parenting component to this blog... I'd have some posts about my kids, how I parent them, how others parent theirs and my opinions on them and invitations to discuss things... Something that would probably fit well on its own separate blog, but I really don't like when others do that. I prefer dealing with a bit of a less focused blog but having everything in one place. What do you guys think?


Interested? Not interested? Not interested but don't mind the inconvenience of skipping over the posts that bore you?

6 Comentários:

Becky said...

Even though I'm not a mum I'm still interested :P

And definitely keep them here, well, you know my blog, it's a mix of many different things ;)

I'd rather have one active blog than 5 (rather) inactive ones.

Mona Z said...

Totally, I think you touch on parenting topics already and I think one blog can be about many things.

Amalia said...

Great idea!

muslimathome said...

I'd be interested! You already discuss many topics, so I don't think anyone would mind.

Candice said...

Thanks! I think I will then. :)

Susanne said...

Keep it here. I like the variety of your blog. :)

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO