Thursday, February 23, 2012

So cliche!

I'm annoyed lately about how the things that are most meaningful to me are such cliches! Like

PEACE AND LOVE! But truly, there is nothing more important in life than love I believe. Loving yourself and people around you of course, but also loving all of humanity, loving diversity, loving all that is good in this life. And with unconditional love we could achieve peace. World peace and also peace with ourselves.

I can't think of anything more important than the overly used "peace and love". I used to believe in peace and love, but not in the true sense of the words. I loved my family and wanted to find a life partner to love. I wanted to have children and to love them unconditionally... But there is so much more to love than that.

I'm not there yet and I'm not sure it's even possible, but filling our hearts with love completely will solve all our problems. Love will connect us directly to the ultimate truth. For some, it will be God. For others, it will be the forces of life. For others, it can be just goodness. It's all the same to me.

2 Comentários:

truth said...

Immediately after posting this, you have posted the new one....
In that post the last Para goes like this,:.....Anyway, it's embarrassing and makes me feel so ignorant (like when people can't tell Chinese people apart). WTF is my problem?..

The word WTF never suites your intention of " UNCONDITIONAL LOVE".

The following “naseeha” is not pointing towards you..It intended for ME and other readers as well.

• Anger / irritation is a secret weapon of a person towards of evils but sometimes its result’s in the destruction of many noble qualities. It snatches away the wisdom of man /woman and thus he/she becomes a brute beast devoid of any sense.
• Anger is a temptation of shaytaan and deception of shaytaan
• Anger is the root of all evils.
• Anger is a spark of fire that is always bursting.
• Anger is a very bad condition that weakens the persons Iman (FAITH)
• The meaning of anger is a rage fierce, displeasure, passion excited by a sense of wrong , physical pain, inflammation, mad, hot tempered, choleric, inflamed, A violent passion excited by real or supposed injury.
• Anger is the strong feeling caused by extreme displeasure.
• Anger is a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure and hostility.

FOR MORE: http://www.islamawareness.net/Anger/anger.html

Candice said...

I think you misunderstood the tone behind my "WTF" because there was no anger there, but I still think your advice is good and that it's something I can apply to other situations in my life. I might not have been angry when I wrote "WTF" but I get angry pretty regularly and it's something I need to work on eliminating.
I also need to quit my bad habit of swearing even if a lot of the time there are no negative emotions or feelings linked to the words. It's a bad habit.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO