Friday, January 20, 2012

Shutterfly Calendar


I made a calendar on Shutterfly and ordered it yesterday. I'm so excited! It's my first time using any of these picture websites and I'm really impressed by all the options available. I had some problems putting the pictures to my calendar project... It seemed to work only half the time and would get there in random order which made it harder to find what I wanted, but maybe I was doing it wrong... I still managed to put the ones I wanted and once they were at the calendar project place, they were very easy to slide into place. Backgrounds were easy to chose too.


Does anyone use these websites and which is your favourite? My friend made a photobook with My Publisher and it came out amazing. Looking at my calendar online though, I think it will be amazing too though :D

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to print it and ship it? They seem to be giving themselves 4 business days to print and then the shipping is 4-10 business days... Are they usually faster than that though? Lots of websites ship much faster than what they tell you and you end up pleasantly surprised (which I love) :)

1 Comentário:

Susanne said...

My sister makes those and I've received one the past couple of years for Christmas and I love them! They are great gifts. Sorry I'm not sure how long they take to arrive.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO