Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Not a great start to 2012

I spent January 1st (starting at about 2am when I was going home from my parents' house) angry as heck! It really ruined my whole day... I wanted to scream at anyone but mostly at my husband... Ended the day doing just that right as I was going to bed which at least allowed me to feel a bit better. Then I woke up January 2nd sick... Had a stomach ache, was nauseous, was so tired and after a nap I had a head ache and my skin hurt allover... No fun. I slept uncomfortably at my parents' house while they took a bit of care of Nora and I did my best to make Adam sleep as much as possible so I could rest.


Today is January 3rd and at least it's looking up. To think that I asked for nothing more than a continuation of a great 2011... it sure didn't start off that way!

4 Comentários:

Amalia said...

oh no sorry to hear that!
Things can only get better right?

Susanne said...

Aw, I'm so sorry! Hugs! Hope you are feeling better!

Candice said...

Yeah, I actually felt much better today, phew! I was getting seriously worried.

When I woke up, based on my symptoms I figured it was what I ate the night before. Stupid Lebanese crap... I never get sick from food though so I wasn't 100% sure. As the day went on, my symptoms were changing except for the nausea and I just remembered feeling nauseous when I was pregnant and was just scared I'd somehow managed to get pregnant again. Even if the chances are so ridiculously low it's almost not worth imagining that it's a possibility. Anything can happen... There wasn't much of a chance, but there was a 1 in many million chance it was that!

I feel like myself today except for weakness from not eating. THANK GOD!

Becky said...

I'm sorry you had such a bad couple of days at the beginnign of the year, but so happy you're feeling better :)

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO