Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Had my baby

Just wanted to update that my son Adam was born November 1st. Labour and delivery went very well and everyone is healthy and happy!

Adam was 8 pounds 7 ounces with a full head of black hair! He has the same hairy little shoulders his sister had at birth and also has those blue spots on his bum (also like she had)!

He is a beauty and a very satisfied baby with a pretty calm temperament! Nora loves her brother and tries to help in any way she can. No real sign of jealousy yet and I'm doing my best for her not to develop any. I told her last night that for a short while Adam had to stay with me all the time and would be in my arms but that soon me and her would be able to spend more time together going out and doing things and her comment was that Adam would also come with us! :) How sweet is she, right?

Anyway, just a short update for now... I will try to type up the birth story sometime and will probably post it on here!

5 Comentários:

marie said...

Mabrook,
Those spots are called Mongolian Spots, they are very common of First Nations and Asian babies.
When is your son getting circumcised?

Stephi said...

Congratulations!
What fantastic news!! A healthy baby!

Now, take the time to heal and get your strength back!

Becky said...

Congratulations again sweetie :D

Zain Christopher said...

Masha'Allah, may he provide you and your family with many blessings, in sha Allah Ta'ala.

Amalia said...

Congratulations!

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO