Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This makes me seem pretty irresponsable

...but I will share anyway because I am so HAPPY!

I finally got my income tax completed for 2009 and 2010!!! I'm always a couple months late in doing them and that doesn't stress me out, but I am 1.5 years late for 2009 and that WAS stressing me out. Especially with a baby coming and my child benefits being cut quite some time ago for not doing my income taxes... It will be a welcome little help financially to get those back especially with my husband's revenu going towards the business and mine being lower since I will be on maternity leave.

Best of all, peace of mind! I'd been stressing pretty badly since this summer when it kicked in how late I was and when I realized I had lost a paper worth about 2000$. I didn't want to do my income tax without this paper! I looked everywhere and found it by accident last week. YAY!

2 Comentários:

Canadian Hijabi said...

very happy for you =D

Um Zakarya said...

Assalamu Aleykum,

I just came across your blog, i'll be a faithful follower InshALLAH.

Lot of love.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO