Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

OK, I'm writing this Friday but I will deceptively date it for yesterday. :P

This week, I'm thankful:

- that I'm able to realize how materialist the society is and able to recognize how much it affects me (to better be able to keep it under control and keep my priorities straight)

- that if a thief came to my home and stole my stuff, they would still not have taken any of the most important things to me.

- that a long weekend is coming and that the agricultural fair is this weekend! Yay! Hundreds of cows, bunch of chickens and turkeys and rabbits, home-made pie and other pastry competitions, horse pulling, interesting kiosks, rides, running into people I haven't seen in a long time! Woohoo :)

Idea for T-T taken from Becky!

2 Comentários:

Becky said...

Hope your weekend was as good as expected!

My weekend was actually pretty similar, went to an autumn fair at my sister's school, and got to pet rabbits and guinea pigs with my nephew, make pancakes on a bonfire and show him the pigs, cows and horses.

Sunday we went to Legoland, so it was a big weekend!

Becky said...

Do you celebrate labour day in Canada as well?

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO