Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week, I am thankful:

- that me and my husband are strong in our relationship because without his support, I would have probably had a lot of trouble with my temper this week. I feel thankful that he is able to help me with this aspect of myself in this blessed month especially.

- that one of our cars dying doesn't put us in such major crap. I was able to find a way to get Nora to the babysitter's and get myself to work, and we were able to pretty easily find some money to pay for repairs.

- for my health. I am feeling quite well for being 30 weeks pregnant and everything is going smoothly.


Idea for Thankful Thursday taken from Becky!


3 Comentários:

Aasiyah said...

MashaaAllah sister. :)
And I pray for more things you can be thankful for in the following years to come.

Candice said...

I hope to make this a weekly post like Becky does insha'Allah. We never run out of things to be thankful for no matter how bad things get - we just have to keep those things in the front of our mind even if we have other things taking over. Such a beneficial way of seeing things.

Becky said...

InshAllah.

I hope you find it as beneficial as I have, to take weekly (or daily) time to consider the many things we have to be thankful for.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO