Thursday, August 11, 2011

So messed up!!!!

A co-worker of mine started having a weird feeling about her boyfriend a few months ago. He was always talking to his female cousin and seemed to be hiding messages and closing the window when she entered. She wasn't even convinced it was really his cousin.

She's the type who feels obligated to be very open... Like... You do what you wanna do, I do what I wanna do. As long as you pay your half of the bills and still sleep with me, I won't ask any questions. They had looked into someone to have a threesome with a couple years ago too... You know, not a typical couple.

But in the end, she is a typical woman and she got that feeling that you can't get rid of. Even if he was paying half the bills and coming home to her. It took her a full week to confront him on not coming home one night (and a few months after her feelings started) and now that she did, they're over.

He admitted to her that he hasn't loved her in 1 year and that he had been going out with his cousin to "swing" (sleep with others). The disgusting fucking pig!

I admit to being a bit of an "innocent" type. I haven't had to deal with a lot of bad people and I've never had bad things done to me really so it's always shocking to me when things like this happen so close to me. Even if this is not that close - just a co-worker... and one I am not even close enough to to call a friend. Anyway, I am seriously shocked and disgusted - just can't believe it. Makes me appreciate my husband that much more!

8 Comentários:

Becky said...

Ugh... sounds like my ex (well, not the swing club thing). But aside from that...

Some men are just disgusting pigs, if you don't wanna be with someone anymore, grow up, be honest and end the relationship.

It's that simple.

Becky said...

Also, I've really come to learn to trust my gut-instinct, it's rarely wrong.

Candice said...

I feel really bad for her - it's really tearing her world apart right now. Seriously, I'm being totally pregnant and emotional about it even. I avoided her when she came in my part of the office because if I start talking to her while she cries, I'll just join in.

That and my other co-worker who I actually do consider a friend being hospitalized... Kinda putting my emotions to a test. I don't have any news on what might be wrong with her so it could be nothing too too serious... I really hope.

Becky said...

I can imagine. I just hope that this will give her a clean break. I found that my most recent ex was the easiest one to get over, because he really screwed me over, so I have nothing left for him today and really couldn't care less.

I'm sorry to hear about your other co-worker. God willing it's nothing serious and she'll be better soon. :)

Candice said...

I hope she will be able to deal with it. She has two kids from different fathers (neither are this guy) and the youngest one has no contact with her biological dad. For the past 6 years, since she was just a newborn, this man has been like her dad so it will be tough for this child to adjust I think.

Especially since she can't afford the place they live at now and will be moving out and it might make the kid have to change schools, etc.

Becky said...

Oh dear, it becomes so much more difficult once kids are involved :( I'm so sad for her :(

Mona Z said...

Ugh that poor woman. That sick sack of shit. He was a coward and didn't come to her and say "look, this isn't what I want anymore..." no he put her heart and health at risk sleeping around for a year? Gross.

Amalia said...

omg that is disgusting. Poor poor girl, and I feel bad for the kids too :(

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO