Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm so happy my family is back

Feels like they never left even if they've only been back for a few days. I'm happy to get back into my old routine of taking care of Nora.

When me and my husband were at a low in our marriage last year and he decided to win me back and decided to change things about himself that I was not able to deal with, he said something that stuck with me. He told me a hadith that I have not been able to find but it was that a man knows he's a good husband when his wife is happy to see him when he gets back home and that what he wanted to do was strive for that in our marriage.

He achieved his goal and with him being gone for 3.5 weeks, I realized even more how much progress we have made in our marriage (how much progress my husband made in particular). I can say that when he arrives home after work, I am happy to see him. And when he is not there, I wish he was with us. To have both me and my husband feeling that way about seeing each other is just amazing :)

9 Comentários:

NeverEver said...

mashaAllah am happy for you candice!!!

<3

Susanne said...

Yippee for a happy family! God is good! :)

Mona Z said...

MashaAllah, that's great to hear. Glad you have them back.

Banana Anne said...

Masha'Allah, I'm so happy to hear that, and Insha'Allah you will always be happy to see each other, Ameen! And congratulations on being reunited with your daughter again!

Sarah said...

That's great news! :D

jana z. said...

candice, im so happy that youre feeling great. just keep all of this in mind when you get irritated and want to punch him a couple of times lol

Becky said...

I am so so happy to hear that Candice, and I'm very proud of you and your husband, mashAllah. It really gives me hope, and I'm happy that you've come so far.

Candice said...

Thanks!! :)

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

am happy for you Candice :) Alhamdulillah :) and i too have never heard that hadith . . But it's a beautiful thot :)

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO