Saturday, June 18, 2011

This spiritual journey - what is the destination?

What do you consider the destination for you in your spiritual journey?


For me the big part of my answer is: PEACE
I reach some forms of peace almost every day, but I mean actual unending peace... I will have walked a good path in this journey called life if I can come to the end of it and be rewarded with a sense of peace that I have done well overall. I guess this sense of peace I'm talking about is how I think of heaven and how I think of a good relationship with God. It's all those things...

Please share your personal answer!

2 Comentários:

Susanne said...

Restored relationships (between God and man, fathers and children, peoples of the earth, etc.) which I think would lead to peace. I like your answer very much!

Candice said...

I like your's!

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO