Monday, June 6, 2011

I'll miss my baby so much

Nora is going to Egypt again. She's leaving on June 15th until July 10th. 3.5 weeks! Waaahhh (Again like 2009, with her father only, me staying at home)

Yesterday watching her sleep I was thinking how much I missed her in that very moment. With her right there 2 feet in front of me. And it hit me how difficult it was and will be again to have her be so far for so long.

At least I will be very busy during those weeks with re-painting the apartment and re-decorating the main rooms. The owner is supposed to remove the carpet and put floors in the kitchen and living room. It will be hectic. And I'm working full time those weeks. But I will still miss her like craaaaazy!

2 Comentários:

Becky said...

Awww I don't know how you do it. God willing time will pass fast and then you'll have her back again :D

Susanne said...

I don't blame you for missing her during those weeks! It will be fun hearing of her adventures when she gets back though. :)

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO