Thursday, April 14, 2011

Purse - Need Opinions

I've been looking for a purse for over a year I think. I got "stuck" on a blue purse I saw that was just perfect but decided not to buy it because of the price. Idiot me. Now I find myself still looking for "that purse" I fell in love with and can't imagine settling on a different style and colour. I decided to search online and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NWT-Genuine-leather-VANESSA-shoulder-tote-bag-longstrap-/320668348054?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&var=&hash=item76c00501f6

It's exactly what I'm looking for! But it's even more expensive than the other one! I've never paid 100$ on a purse and find it kind of extravagant. I normally buy cheap purses that last forever... But they all SUCK in style and I just can’t find something I like.

What do you guys think about this one? Seems worth it? Seems too much? I know this varies so much though from person to person... I need some opinions though!

3 Comentários:

Mona Z said...

I love it. I think if you really love it and can afford it, you should get it. I always admire blue or red bags but fell like I can't pull it off or they wont match but they're so cool. I love bags and even more since my kids have grown up and I don't have to have any kids/baby stuff in my bag or even worse a diaper bag. It's my territory. I say if you can swing it, you should treat yourself.

.::Tuttie::. said...

I saw the price first and shook my head NOOOO! but then the image loaded and I fell in love with it. Its BEAUTIFUL. If you can afford it buy it, don't be a miser with yourself.

You work so you do need a good bag since you are out and about. :)

Candice said...

Update: I got the purse! Will post a faceless pic of me with it when I get it! :)

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO