Friday, March 25, 2011

It's so hard

I have so much trouble just getting through the week at work. I left at 2:30pm on Monday because I just didn't feel well AT ALL. I went to sleep right away and slept until 7am the next morning, except for about an hour with my daughter and to have a small something to eat. I'm so thankful that my mom and dad were able to go get Nora at daycare and feed her and give her her bath beacuse I was completely unable!!

The next day was better, and then Wednesday I was able to finish my day at work and get Nora, but when I got home (thank goodness my husband was not working), I ate a fast little something and went to bed (at 6pm) until 7 the next morning.

I get SO TIRED and feel nauseous 24/7! Sorry for my complaining, I am just feeling UGH all the time and don't know how to deal with it very well I guess.

My husband is working today, Saturday and Sunday. I don't know how I am supposed to cope. I will probably have a friend come over do some cleaning for me (I'll pay her). My husband did *some* stuff during his 2 days off, but it's still less than I need to be done. He made supper one of the days (of course, there were no veggies, he doesn't do that) and did the dishes (not yesterday's though) and vacuumed once. I think he did one load of laundry but just left it there on the dryer.

There's about 6 loads of laundry that need to be done (no exaggeration) and grocery shopping and dusting and the bathroom hasn't been cleaned in I-donno-how-long because he simply doesn't do that and the counters are sticky-gross.

Yes, I am getting my friend to clean for a few hours. I'm overwhelmed ALL THE TIME by all that has to be done that I can't do. :'(

2 Comentários:

Amalia said...

I'm sorry :( I remember feeling so exhausted all the time too in the beginning of my pregnancy and used to come home from work and sleep stright away until morning. It's a horrible feeling. The nausea too :(

I can't imagine how hard it must be when you have an older kid too. Just keep telling yourself this soon will pass insha'allah

Becky said...

Awww hun I am sorry you are so tired! I hope you feel better soon, inshAllah. For some strange reason I've been absolutely drained today as well, no idea why.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO