Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wanted to share a blog with you

I know I haven't been posting much lately, but I did want to post a link to Zuhura's blog, Diary of a Muslim Feminist. Click to visit.


In her profile, she writes:
I am a progressive Muslim and Unitarian Universalist feminist academic teaching at a large research university in the US, married to a recent immigrant and raising a son from a previous marriage.

A very interesting woman with well thought out ideas coming from a feminist perspective. I respect her a lot : ) I think anyone with an open mind should check it out!

4 Comentários:

Becky said...

Thank you so much for sharing :)

Zuhura said...

Thanks for the plug, Candice! I hope your Ramadan is going well.

Candice said...

You're welcome! I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner though but I haven't been in the blogging world much in the past weeks and it had kinda slipped my mind!

caraboska said...

Bismillah. Eid Mubarak! May the Lord increase our knowledge and worship of Him. Ameen.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO