Monday, September 13, 2010

As regular readers might have noticed, I'm not really back to my regular blogging patterns. I had taken a sort of break for Ramadan but now that it's over, I don't exactly know what to say.

So much has happened over the course of the last month. Like... A LOT. And it's not really stuff that I want to get into on my blog since it's all very personal, but it has taken a lot out of me and I guess it has affected me being able to write the normally "light" posts like I do.

I really want to continue blogging so I will be back as soon as I find inspiration! If you can spare a dua for me, please pray that I am lead towards the right answers for decisions I will have to make.

Thank you. :)

10 Comentários:

Zuhura said...

I'm thinking of you and making dua for you.

Susanne said...

Just thought to leave you a hug. :)

Nikki said...

I'm in the same boat. I love the friends and support I've got here on blogger, but right now life is just a bit too "big" for the blog. I haven't been writing much, and in the back of the mind I feel I should, but no inspiration is coming.

Nikki said...

and insh'Allah of course I can pray for you!

Please lead my dear sister Candice in the right direction and show her the path that will lead to the best decisions for her well being and that of her daughter/family. Ameen!

Candice said...

Thank you Zuhura, Susanne, Nikki :)

Nikki, I pray you get through your tough times soon.

UmmSqueakster said...

Assalamu alaikum,

I hope that the right way becomes clear and that things become easier for you :)

Technodoll said...

Always thinking about you... Hey, how are your chickens? or are they still yours even if not in your back yard? :)

Candice said...

Thanks, Technodoll! Well, I still call them mine and so does my cousin, but we know I really gave them to her and that whatever they produce will be her's to do with what she pleases. I'm sure she will at least give me some eggs though!

One of the three turned out to be a rooster! I haven't seen them in so long... They are going on 5 months old now so they are almost adult size I think... I went to them a couple weeks ago but it was too dark by the time we got outside after chatting for 2 hours! lol!

Technodoll said...

I'll bet they are just gorgeous! Did she keep the rooster?

:-)

Candice said...

Yes, she is keeping him! Will be starting a flock or something! I told her not to keep more than one rooster per 10 chickens though so I'm not sure what her plan is... She's not much of a farmer, it's her boyfriend who takes care of them!

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO