Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Well... It didn't work out

So the blood donation didn't work out because I fell pretty sick the day after. I called them and they won't use my blood in case it's something contagious that I got. Not sure if it was or not because the symptoms were kind of all over the place so I'm not sure what I have.


I'm still not 100% so I haven't been fasting. I'm at the point where I can function pretty well but depend on pills to get through the day. At this point, my biggest symptom is a constant headache.

Anyway. Just wanted to give a bit of an update.

I might not be updating the blog throughout Ramadan but will be back after.

I hope you all have a blessed month and eid insha'Allah!

4 Comentários:

Becky said...

I'm so sorry to hear it didn't work out, and that you haven't been feeling well! I hope inshaAllah you'll feel better soon and be able to start fasting. I know how you feel, I've been unwell and unable to fast for the past couple of days too.

Jaz said...

Aw we'll miss the blog! Sorry that the blood donation didn't work out but don't worry about the fasting, I don't think there is any reward in hurting ourselves.

Zuhura said...

Inshallah you will feel better soon!

The Shadow said...

hey do you have a religious page at facebook like i love Allaah.com ?

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO