Monday, August 2, 2010

Countdown... 5 days left

before my vacation starts! I have so much work to do and will not even be up to date with this week's work when I leave for my vacation for 2 weeks. Imagine the pile up of work when I come back. I will not be up to date EVER! I will need to do overtime... but man do I not feel like it.

I will just go off on vacation worry-free and take care of all this crap when I return, I think. I took on a transciption job this week which will give me a few hours more work already, and I am so flat-out exhausted generally that screw overtime this week. I can burn myself out when I get back!

YAY, time OFF! Time for me! :)

4 Comentários:

Susanne said...

That's great! Enjoy!

Technodoll said...

Hun, a job is just that... a job. Nobody looks back from their deathbed and wishes they had worked more! Enjoy life and specially your holiday!!

Candice said...

Thanks Susanne!

And that's very true Technodoll! Although the person I work with who is off right now (starting her second week off) is just looking forward to return already! I can't understand people like that!

Candice said...

I can after some months because I was there myself once before I started working, but after 1 week off! WOW

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO