Monday, June 21, 2010

For Elizabeth

Could everyone make dua for Elizabeth, a fellow blogger who is going through some tough times lately. She seems to have closed her blog in the last few days and I have no idea how to reach her since I don't know anything about her except what she has disclosed on her blog. This sister is a very recent convert from the past couple months and has recently split up with her love which is making her go through a very tough time.


Please make dua that she finds a way through this situation and realizes how great she is just for being herself and that with time, everything works out, even if the plans we had in mind are not how things happen. May Allah alleviate her stress soon.

If anyone has any news from her from outside the blogs that would be great...

7 Comentários:

.::Tuttie::. said...

ameen!

Susanne said...

It's always hard when someone just disappears from the blogging world. It's amazing how we get "attached" to those we talk to here, isn't it? You are sweet to pray for your friend. I'll pray for God to give her peace.

Banana Anne said...

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm worried about her, but Insha'Allah everything will be sorted out for her. Ya ALLAH, please bless Your new servant Elizabeth. Please shower her with Your Mercy and Love, and let her always turn to You in times of trial. Ameen!

NeverEver said...

ameen

she did open another blog, inshaAllah when I find the link I will send it to you

x_Elizabeth_x said...

Thank you all for your kind words.
Im surviving... just about. Just damaged at the moment.... insha'allah I will be given the strength I need.
May Allah SWT shower you with blessings for the concern you've shown.

Candice said...

Elizabeth: Please keep in touch and try to let out what you're feeling. Helps deal with things, I find. Seek refuse in Allah and He will help you find a way through.

x_Elizabeth_x said...

my new blog, (you can get at it through my profile) is documenting how i feel etc

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO