Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Allah answers

When we ask Allah for help and guidance, we might not get what we're looking for, but we get an answer. I've been praying for signs on what I should do about a certain situation, and I got my answer with difficult days showing me how much things have to change. That I am not to allow things to continue and imagine it will get better. The situation had been ups and downs, something I could call "tolerable", but then I prayed and it got worse, pushing me to not leave things as they are like I had been doing for so long. I feel like crap, am totally down, broken, exhausted, but I know that this was a sign from Allah to force me to move into a much better situation with time insha'Allah.

4 Comentários:

here and there said...

I love Allah. :)

Susanne said...

Hugs! I pray for God to strengthen you during this difficult time.

NeverEver said...

I have had a similar experience with praying about an issue, and subhanAllah He really does answer even if it is not the way you expect.

I pray that Allah make your situation easier after this time of hardship ameen.

abupokemon said...

Allah has a plan for everyone sister.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO