Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Comment Moderation

Just to let you know that I have turned on comment moderation. You will not see your comments posted automatically like you used to but they will be posted as soon as I get a chance to approve them! I've had to turn it on because of unwanted anonymous comments, but I'm hoping not to have to leave moderation on forever... It's annoying and I just don't want to deal with it.

I go on pretty often from work and I have a phone that I use from home so it should not take so long to get your comments approved. :)

2 Comentários:

Jamilah said...

I know the feeling of having to turn it on. Way back I didn't have it on and there were some pretty nasty comments so I had to do it. I've left it on and it seems fine. Of course you will get accused of censorship or something crazy like that, but hang in there.

FeministMuslima said...

Salam sis, I putted my own when I first began with my blog because I felt as if I didn't need to hear people anonymous complaints and rude comments. I really didn't feel like that stress. Salaam for now.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO