Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Moving

I have been packing and finished moving all the stuff over to the new place today. How depressing to have to unpack everything and fix up an apartment, especially with a sick baby and working full time. I'm exhausted!

I lived at the other one for 1.5 years and lived in it all ugly and unfinished for most of that time. I JUST painted and put up decorations in September and loved the colours and the way I set it all up. I really imagined I would stay there until July 2011 for all the work me and my parents put into the place painting and putting up things. I am not ready to paint a whole apartment again, especially 2 months after I finished, and a place that is at least twice as big. I'm also depressed about having to live with roomates for 6 months and sub-letting my old apartment with my brand new fridge and dining table in there. I have to live with a tiny old fridge for 6 months and imagine all the things that could happen to my stuff while I'm not there for 6 months!

I hate moving. I am seriously running out of juice today. Hopefully it all turns out for the best eventually but for 6 months, it will likely not be awesome. The situation improved (see 2 posts ago about finding someone to sub-let, allowing me to cover my costs), but I am finding only the negative lately.

3 Comentários:

Cecilia said...

you have changed your layout! I like it :) love the tulips, they are so beautiful!

I hate moving to but it can be worth when things are in it´s place. :)

Candice said...

Thanks! I want to change a couple things about it but I don't really know how to do that like the italian or whatever language it is in my comment posting section and having the buttons at the top for next blog and dashboard and all that...

Melissa said...

I like the new layout!

I'm sorry you have to go through all the unpacking and setting up of a new place :( It really is quite tiresome, but inshallah you'll get it the way you like. I hope your baby feels better soon!

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO