Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Excited but really stressed

OK, so it seems we signed for the new apartment. And we still have responsability for the old apartment for 6 months. I can't pay for 2 rents for sure, but so far I worked out a roommate situation (in the new apartment) that pays for half of my old rent. And now I'm trying to rent the old one for part of the price to at least cover the costs of that place. I'm lucky that for those 6 months, I will have fridge, stove, washer and dryer at the new place that are the roommates, so that I can leave mine and make this 6 month arrangement more interesting for someone looking for a place to live temporarily. I have one person interested already. A student starting a semester in the area.

I am so stressed though, I have not slept well in 3 days thinking of this situation. And thinking of all the work I put into this current apartment to make it look decent just a couple months ago. I've been there for a year and a half and it just started to look nice a couple months ago!

Oh well! The idea of having the new apartment as mine is really exciting :)

2 Comentários:

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Its like the bumper sticker I saw yesterday...the only constant in life is change :-)

Candice said...

That's for sure. But this is like self-inflicted (husband-inflicted) change! The more I think about it, the more I feel it will be a positive change and worth the troubles... But still. To choose this change when I could have kept my apartment and been fine... Gah

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO