Monday, November 9, 2009

Back to blogging!

(I've been itching to come back and write, but I felt I didn't have enough to say, and I remained kind of upset about what happened with my husband.

We ended up talking after a long time, and I also got back into reading about Islam, something I'd almost completely let go of during this time. I realized I'd done wrong in talking about him in a way I knew he wouldn't approve of, no matter how true it might've been, and how much I might've needed to get out that frustration. What I was doing (speaking about him and saying something he would not want me to say) was backbiting and of course this is not OK. He also apologized for hacking my blog and deleting my posts and admitted he was wrong in that too. Real communication really was what we needed. It took a lot to get there but we did, and I feel comfortable coming back now to blogging.

14 Comentários:

Amber said...

YAAAAAAAAY!

Both that you're back to blogging and that you and your husband have come to better understanding!

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Marriage is like its own little creature that needs proper feeding and care. Its so easy to say and do things that you end up regretting later. That said, it takes a lot of humility and maturity to be able to say that you did something wrong too.
Communication in a marriage is definitely key!

LK said...

I'm so glad you're back I missed you!

I'm glad you communicated and all is well.

Laila said...

Yay! I look forward to reading more posts from you :)

Aynur said...

Yaay, glad you guys had a good talk and he apologized!!!!!

ZimimeXoxo said...

YAAAAAAAAYYYY YOU ARE BACKKK !!! Ne nous quitte pluss :( Ton blog est tropp interessant , :D

Candice said...

Thanks!! :)

Merci de visiter mon blogue, Zimime! J'espere juste trouver quelque chose a ecrire et le temps pour le faire maintenant!

ellen557 said...

Awww I'm so happy you're back and that you were both able to feel comfortable with it. <3

cairo, lusaka, amsterdam said...

Yaaay! So glad you're back sis!

Bouchra said...

Good for you sis!! I'm really happy for you :)

caraboska said...

Welcome back! Have been viewing your blog every day since whenever, am happy to be rewarded today with some goodies! :D:D:D

Aalya said...

Glad to see you back on blogger! Missed your posts!

ZimimeXoxo said...

bahhh Ya PLEIN de trucs à écrire, genre tu pourrais parler du BEAUUUU québec loool :P

Candice said...

Ah oui, c'est BEAAUUUUUU... J'dirais que c'est semblable a bien d'autres places au Canada, apart la langue. Je suis fier d'etre Quebecoise, c'est certain, et je suis fier de notre culture et notre langue, etc. etc., mais boff. J'ai rien d'interessant a dire sur le Quebec quand meme!

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO