Thursday, September 3, 2009

youtube pervs

I made a video 2 weeks ago just for fun of me showing my scarves on cam. I was going to post it here but didn't do it. It has been on youtube for those 2 weeks though. I didn't think about it until now when I asked my husband if he saw it. He had lost the link so I searched for my video on youtube and found that it had been added to a playlist. I was like: "Wow, someone actually watched it without me linking to it??! Why would someone do that?". Well, I got my answer: it's a pervert with a fetish for veiled women! ALL his videos are of people covering their face! Most are not Muslimahs but I saw Pixie there (from Ilovehishma) too!

EWWWWWWW!!!

I think he probably watched it and got what he wanted out of it and is done with it. He has over 200 favourites like this... But it's just seriouly ewwy. And I want to remove it now. And I will. It is a useless video and even if he doesn't see *me*, it is me under there. If it was a video with substance I'd probably leave it there (more benefit than harm) but there is nothing to this video. If I post in the future, I will make sure it's not just out of fun and that I actually have something to share.

BTW: I was wearing niqab in the vid!

AND I just realized that I got 350 views in those 2 weeks!!! That is not normal for a boring "showing my scarves" video! My title has nothing to do with niqab, but I just noticed that in my description box, I mention that I don't wear niqab full time, or the hijab. So I must have gotten views from those two popular search terms... It was so not intentional. I didn't use them in my tags for that reason (popular search terms) but I guess it doesn't really matter.

8 Comentários:

.::Tuttie::. said...

sorry you feel violated. That perv

cairo, lusaka, amsterdam said...

Eww that guy sounds so weird! Good thing you found out.

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

There are some real weirdos out there.

Pixie said...

Yuck. Yeah, I found myself on the list too but I think my vid is important so I won't let some weirdos make me take it down.

SirAdib.com said...

How is it possible to get a fetish for veiled woman??

Candice said...

Pixie: Yeah for sure, I wouldn't take it down if I were you either. Mine was not beneficial to anyone, it was just for fun. So I took it down for that reason.

SirAdib: No clue! Don't wanna know!

Candice said...

Pixie: Yeah for sure, I wouldn't take it down if I were you either. Mine was not beneficial to anyone, it was just for fun. So I took it down for that reason.

SirAdib: No clue! Don't wanna know!

Umm Omar said...

Weird. Youtube has some serious wack jobs.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO