Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shopping in Egypt (with pics) P.3

This is the first one he took that really got my attention. My husband was trying to show me the white one... It's OK. But too tight around the butt and I want something that flows away and hides it. I really loved the shape of the purpley one and wanted him to get it for me! But as you saw earlier, it's as purple as Barney!!
Other one that caught my attention was the brown and beige one. Seems to flow pretty well and it would match with different colours. Looks different in the other pic though so I wonder...
And the one totally to the left that we only see a sliver of. Just that sliver really caught my attention. You can see how gorgeous it is in a previous pic.

Other comment I have: Seriously, this fashion with the tight tops is terrible!!! The one with the white skirt has a white long sleave top, can you even believe it's there?! And the blue and pink one! It's like the Egyptian version of a person who show's 4 inches of boob crack here!

7 Comentários:

Umm Omar said...

Just looking at these pictures makes me feel like I'm in Egypt! Nice of him to run everything by you first! Smart move!

LK said...

HAHA boob crack! Yeah I dont get it either but they wear the long skirts with the really tight tops here in America too. It seems disproportionate. Although here the girls wont put on the long sleeve shirt to cover up a bit. They'll just wear the super low tops O_O.

Too bad that purple one is so bright in reality. The deep purple in the pic is a really nice color.

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

The yellow is crazy. I had to enlarge it to see that there was indeed a long sleeve under it. Pointless if you ask me.

Candice said...

LK: The only difference between them wearing that and the girls here wearing what they sometimes do is that the boob crack is covered. But it's nothing more than a little touch more modest than the boob crack. And they're *supposed* to be much more modest than the average girl here. The average girl doesn't even show her crack!

Stacy: Yep, pointless! I was looking at the mannequin's neck and thinking it was weird that it was two different colours. Then I realised one of them was a shirt! hah

The reverts secret said...

lol i love the white and yellow version 4 the home cos....lol maybe its just me!!

Candice said...

I actually like it too, but wouldn't want to wear it out. Don't have any tops long enough for it. I'm trying to "modestify" my wardrobe!

information said...

Hi Candice , there are some places in egypt where they sell Islamic clothes , you can ask for a certain well-known shop it is called Sauzanna , it has branches in places like ( maadi and el mohandeseen) , there you will find alot of skirts and tunics and long clothes , really they are nice , also there is a shopping mall especially for islamic clothes , it is called el beryounee, i hope thatthese information will help you

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO