Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shopping in Egypt (with pics) P.2

He still wan't really getting my style when he considered this one.
This is supposed to be brown, he says... Very shiney and weird... He insisted on getting it. Says it's really nice. A bit worried because I don't have the same taste he does... But we'll see! I'll make it work!
Plain and black. We actually do have this style here in Canada.
This is the one you will see in the pic in P.3. I found it by accident becaue it appeared a tiny bit in that picture and I love it! He got it for me :D When I told him I wanted solid colours, he didn't think to consider ones like this. But the shape of it is perfect and it has so many colours it would probably match with a few things.
The 4 he was going to get. The purple one is the same one you will see near the middle of the picture in P.3. I don't like it afterall. It's too much purple.

Next part coming up!

5 Comentários:

Cecilia said...

wow! how many beautiful skirts masha´allah!

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

They did have some really nice skirts in Egypt. I like that they are all wide at the bottom and easy to walk in.

Nikki said...

I loooove that striped skirt with the tie belt. Ooo, so gorgeous. I wish they had more long skirts here in America. Now that maxi skirts are in I got quite a few 'peasant' type ones, but I need some classier ones for work. :/

Candice said...

Yeah, I've seen some peasant ones but they're sometimes too short (like a couple inches above the ankle) which is annoying... My husband said they looked long enough those ones so yay!

Melissa said...

Oh, that 4th picture is really nice!

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO