Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I love my posters from simplyislam.com!

There was a promotion on simplyislam.com that if you linked to them on your blog, you could get 5 free posters. Well, I figured, why not, they seem to have great products even if I haven't gotten anything from there yet. So I put the links in my side bar thing on blogger and ended up posting about the iPalm Qur'an later as well (because I wanted to remove the links on the side and felt it would be unfair to have had them there for just a couple weeks). Anyway, I wanted to update that I got the posters. They were just as described and seriously arrived fast after the links were posted!

And I love them! I'm so glad I chose the ones I chose! I have one with more babyish colours that will go great in Nora's room and 4 in more reddish, orangey beigey colours that will be good with beige walls of the kitchen. I'll put those in a sort of rectangle together.

I'd left them to be pressed down because they were all rolled up like posters are, and so I just decided to give them a look now; I'd kinda forgotten about them on the table there for the past 2 weeks or so. And I read them. And I LOVE the verses that are on them. I just feel good that I will soon have them displayed! My first Islamic art decoration thing!

Here is the link if you want to get your 5 free posters because it's still open.
http://simplyislam.com/promotions/postersforbloggers/Islamic-posters-for-links.asp

I got the 3rd, 4th and 5th ones you see on that page as well as the other orangey one below and the last one "Mercy" that will go in my daughter's room.

8 Comentários:

ADK said...

This are nice,
thanks for sharing

Anisah said...

Incha'Allah they make ur Muslim home a peaceful and loving one, filled with Imaan :)

Candice said...

It'll actually look a bit like a Muslim home now! I displayed the Qur'ans we have and an Eid card I got from a friend in Australia, but we don't have much Islamic stuff. I don't even have a rug to pray on. Ahmed will bring me back one though. And hopefully get his from wherever he forgot it. lol.

These posters will be little remindersthat it is a Muslim home :)

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

I think the verse choices they have for the posters are really nice.

Candice said...

They really are! I love the ones I got for the verses too.

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Just tagged you with the Ramadan tag!

zainab1 said...

Masha Allah sister, Enjoy your posters. I've ordered from them also , I ordered a few books. Had no problems & shipping is fast. ( smiles)

Candice said...

Thanks, Stacy!

Zainab: I also might be ordering some books from there soon!

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO