Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"What a doofus!"

This is me at work. lol.

I am trying to make myself more aware of negativity so I can better control it and hopefully eliminate it completely for that one day (my challenge) and reduce it permanently and I am noticing how often I feel the need to express what doofuses we have as clients here! I'm a very positive person normally but sometimes it just feels good to get it out, I guess.

Another thing I need to work on or at least evaluate is how negative I am (or not) because my husband seems to think I am but I don't see it, really. Sometimes I feel discouraged about so much work to be done at home when I just finished working my day. And my husband finds me negative towards him because of what I expect him to do while I'm at work and he's alone at home. We need to sort these things out.

No issues these days though because I am alone at home. And I miss him too, so I don't feel anything negative! In fact, I feel so good about him, seeing how well Nora is doing in Egypt!

4 Comentários:

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

I can be negative with my husband in that way too. Sometimes when he's home all day I get frustrated. I get up with Layla, cook for everyone, pick up toys, put her down to sleep, change every one of her diapers...You get the point.
It seems like he's not very helpful at times when there's so much that needs to be done constantly.

Sarah said...

Help Muslims in needs by searching on Al-Islam !!
Al-Islam-Search is on a mission to help Muslims.When you search the Web on Al-Islam-Search, a portion of revenue generated will be donated to Muslims.The more you search, the more you can help us rescue Muslims and reach our ultimate goal of raising $1 million by the end of 2009.No cost to you. Just use Al-Islam-Search like you use Google,Yahoo or any other search engines.Please visit us at http://Al-Islam-Search.com

Irish muslimah :P xxx said...

im trying to do the exact same thing im more aware of myself and my effect on others now.My husband also says the same hmmm ,
very interesting post. :) X

cairo, lusaka, amsterdam said...

I think negativity is one of the hardest things for me to get rid of. If I get annoyed I easily say something negative. Ramadan is a great time to work on this! Inshallah it'll get better =)

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO