Thank you to Sarah the Seeker from Wrestling with religion, Sara from Cairo, Lusaka, Amsterdam, Melissa from Musings of a Muslimah Mom, Amber from Little Steps Home , Ellen from Steadily Emerging with Grace and Struggling from Life Struggles for the award!
This is also a tag. I need to state my 5 current obsessions.
1) Islam - Encorporating Islam's rituals in my daily life and learning more about Islam.
2) blogging - Whether it's posting or reading others' blogs.
3) reading books - I'm reading much more than usual to deal with my husband and daughter being gone, and I'm enjoying that!
4) The Twilight saga - I'd originally written here "filling my time" but then I realized that this is what is filling a lot of my time! I'm really obsessed... Even if I don't want to admit it! I think of Edward and Bella at work while I'm talking to clients, if that can give an idea.
5) My husband and daughter - With them so far away in Egypt, I just think of them constantly.
Here are the 5 people I award the freakin' fabulous blog award to:
Sara from Cairo Lusaka Amsterdam - Love this feminist Muslimah! :) I always light up when I see her name in bold on my Google Reader list indicating she has a new post.
Sarah from Wrestling with Religion - Always thinking. I love the things she brings up and how she words them in her posts. It's always a good read for me. And it makes me THINK! (even though it comes out as though I didn't think at all from being at work typing sentence at a time between calls :P)
Umm Omar from Just Another Day - Her homeschooling posts especially really inspire me to be better for my daughter. Even though I don't homeschool and likely won't get the chance... Still useful posts for me.
Ellen from Steadily Emerging with Grace - A super girl going through a journey kind of similar to mine. So nice to read her blog. Sometimes she's where I was, sometimes she's where I might be.
University Bound Muslimah - Just recently found her blog and I just have positive feelings towards her all the way. I read far back into her posts, I just want to be her friend, you know? It's that type of blog!
Thank you guys for blogging! :D And thanks to so many others as well, for making my blog experience a great one.