Monday, July 27, 2009

Big days

I'm having big days at work! We are a pretty small company (6 employees) so we don't have many employees and so whenever someone goes on vacation, it can affect the other workers' work-load. I'm not so lucky in my position for this because I replace EVERYONE! We have one employee who just does programming, and so her job doesn't change at all whenever someone is on vacation. But when she will go on vacation, I will do part of her job. One employee only speaks French, so whenever any of the others go on vacation, she can only help for the French part of the job, which is the smaller part of our clientel lately, so she's not as useful. Two people are in another office doing loans, so they are only helpful by taking care of more loan applications when the other agent leaves, but useless for any others. And the other employee other than me is a new one, so she can't help out for anyone's vacations. The only thing she suffers is that we have less time to help her when someone is on vacation.

So right now, the other collections agent is gone, so I'm taking all her calls, and helping with fax reception because she used to have the free time to do that, and being a loans agent when the lines are full because of the increase in clientel!! This on top of my normal job. And then the next 2 weeks after, I am going to be doing part of the programming job, and replacing in part the other collections agent again, who will be doing a bit more of the programming job than me. GAH!

Then I get home to find a mess everywhere! Gotta clean, cook, feed my daughter and try to bring her outside a bit since her father doesn't ever leave the house with her! The babysitter is on vacation so it gives me more work at home too to have my husband trying to take care of her... It's annoying! It's much work!

Had to get that out!

8 Comentários:

Tuttie said...

suckomundo. thats all I have to say. (eHugs)

Candice said...

Thanks for the support! :)

Jamilah said...

Sounds like you need a raise at work... AND some more help at home... tell the big guy to get off his butt and give you a hand :)

Candice said...

I definitely do! :p I am hoping to get a raise this summer, I seriously think I deserve it. Been working my butt off for them!!

Yasemin said...

Time for dad to do some sidewalk chalk and playground time. I know it's easier said than done, but the last thing you should be worried about is coming home and taking her out. Love you and hope it gets better.

Candice said...

At least we have fun when we go out! Only thing is that the apartment suffers a bit. Too much stuff to do to keep everything perfect! So I choose to take her out instead of having a perfectly clean apartment. As long as it's tidy enough and not unhealthy

Yasemin said...

Now that you are Muslim officially, I pray so much that everyday gets better in your marriage and walahi I think it will. You know, I love that you have fun out with her and make the time sweetie. Mashallah I never thought of that while working unless on weekends, but I wish I had taken Youssef out more too rather than come home and clean...

Candice said...

I don't work overtime though so I'm sure I have a bit more time than you did when you worked. :)

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO