Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wow, 50 followers! And check out this artist.


First: Thank you for reading everyone! I am so blessed to have so many followers! I know it's not an extravagent number, but really, it has been enough for me even when I only had 1. So this is really fantastic. I hope I will be able to post some interesting things and evolve my blog to a more advanced blog style... In the coming months hopefully! I still have so much to deal with with my daughter being sick...

Thank you so much for visiting me, everyone. Means a lot!

And I wanted to make everyone notice my top left-hand side. Her blog is in French, but she is a fantastic artist, you should really check out her work. The picture above is an example. Yes, the link is for a contest she is having, but I would never link to things I didn't respect and want to link to! Here is a link to Simply Muslim's post displaying a bunch of this artists work! Thank you to Simply Muslimah for making this post and making me discover this art!

5 Comentários:

Umm Omar said...

Congratulations on your 50 followers! WOW! That artwork *is* beautiful. She's very talented.

SirAdib.com said...

Congrats on the 50 followers! I'm still no where near close but alhamdulillah. And wow, she has talent in photography. MashaAllah. :)

P'tites mimines said...

barakallahofik c très gentil je suis très touché
et merci pour ta participation a mon ch'ti concours! bises

zainab1 said...

As salaamu alaikum sister wow!50 followers , alhamdulliah. Allah(swt) is sooo merciful he has provided you a place to be expressive , share your thoughts and allow other sisters to express their's, Masha Allah. Allah(swt) is truuuuly our Ar-Razzaaq (provider) , he provides us with all that we need. Isn't that ammazing!
congrats sister please keep the great post coming. As salaamu alaikum ( smile)

Lisa said...

Congrats sweetie! In no time, you'll get to 100 and that's even nicer :) How do you get closer to 100? Comment on blogs and follow everyone in their brother :) Lots of love~

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO