Friday, May 8, 2009

Nora's birthday

My poor little Noonie is spending her birthday in the hospital. She's 2 today. I will get her a cake. Poor her, she is in isolation so she has not been out of that room since Monday when she was admitted (except for tests). I guess it didn't matter much at the beginning because she had no interest in moving around, but she is starting to and I wish they would let her walk a little with a gown and mask just to get her feeling better. It would be encouraging for her to move around.

Anyway, happy birthday, my Nooners, even if it is spent at the hospital with no special occaision.

4 Comentários:

cairo, lusaka, amsterdam said...

Awwww, that sucks! I'm sure the cake will make it better though :) Try get lots of balloons and stuff, I'm sure she'll enjoy that. Hope she gets better soon!

Candice said...

I went to see her at lunch (I'm working today) and she is not feeling well at all. My parents brought her some balloons and they are usually her favourite thing ever and she didn't have much of a reaction. :(

Cecilia said...

happy brithday to nora!

Lisa said...

Happy belated birthday. I hope you guys are out by now. Love you all.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO