Thursday, May 14, 2009

Nora is out of the hospital!

11 days later, Nora is out of the hospital! They are keeping her room in case though, because she still has a fever and all that, so that she can be re-admitted immediately if there's any need to, and I have to take her temperature often and chart it and report back. She has a test on Sunday morning so more hospital for her, but at least she can go home after!

They are thinking of possibly sending her to a children's hospital in Montreal (nearest large city) for a few days for some tests about her blood, but it's not for sure. That would really really be terrible for me, workwise. I have missed a lot of days already and if she were there, I'd go with her for those days, no doubt on that. She's my number one priority. But it would really not be good for my work. I'm already so late in everything! I'm the only one who does my job so it's not like anyone keeps things up to date when I'm gone.

So that's my Nora update. :)

Islam update... I almost feel the need to officially convert lately. I don't know how to explain it but I will think about it some more and get back to the blog about it. So tired!!! I haven't been to my apartment in 11 days!

10 Comentários:

أم ترافيس said...

May Allah heal her, ameen

Did they mention why she is so sick? Ya Allah!

May Allah guide and protect you both, ameen

Asiya said...

Hey Candice, haven't been around for a while but I just read this and wanted to send you a (((((hug)))))

I pray Nora gets completely well soon, ameen. As a mother I know how hard it is to see your little one sick. You are both in my du'aas. Inshaa Allaah she'll be better in no time.

Take care dear.

Candice said...

I'm so tired and I've been updating people here and there all the time. I forgot that I didn't mention what they think she has! She probably has juvenile arthritis. That's why she wasn't walking and refusing to unfold her legs and all that. They were some time thinking it was because of a small ear infection, then a virus; that she was just tired and not in the mood to walk. I knew it was more than that!! Anyway... I would have rathered a virus... :(

Candice said...

And thank you girls for your prayers. :)

SirAdib.com said...

Sorry to hear about your daughter. May Allah heal her, ameen!

Good to know that you're thinking about officially converting, mashaAllah.

*~Ange~* said...

you will know the time to convert. one day you will have the feeling that you just HAVE to do it.

cairo, lusaka, amsterdam said...

Thank God she's better :) I will pray for her.

Jamilah said...

I know we don't always agree, but I hope you and your daughter will be ok. Inshallah they can find some wonderful treatment for her and she will feel better.

I know the stress about your job.. you feel so torn, but you are doing the right thing by spending the time with her. They will just have to understand. And if they don't... they are not worthy of having you as their employee.

Mrs. S said...

It's good to hear that she's at least out of the hospital. Inshallah they will have a more definite answer for you and your family soon. I will make du'a that God makes things easy on you and your family.

Anisah said...

I'm glad she's out of the hospital!

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO