Sunday, May 17, 2009

Good Word Books


Has anyone ordered from http://www.goodwordbooks.com/? I received my free Qur'an some time ago (that I am very much enjoying) and it has this link in the book so I decided to check it out. It has a lot of interesting books! Children's books, Arabic books, Qur'an study books, Qur'an stories, etc. A lot of things I know I should be reading about but I'm one of these people who really needs to have a book in her hands for certain subjects. I wouldn't be able to concentrate and actually read through certain things online but I would make the effort to read (and enjoy) it if I had it in my hands. I am too easy to distract to read some of these things online.

I can't find anything about shipping prices on there. I think it's located in India so I don't want to have problems with cost or reliability of shipping. And I don't know how good the books really are.

I started making myself a shopping cart with some Qur'an studies material, some children's books, some Arabic books and I'm getting excited! Who has ordered?? Please tell me!

3 Comentários:

SirAdib.com said...

Wow, jazakAllah khair for sharing this site. I'm bookmarking it now.

Jamilah said...

I have gotten things from here before. Some nice things... shipping prices are not that bad but it takes forever to get here.

Candice said...

Thanks for the comment Jamilah... I kinda want to read the books NOW but I might order a couple and wait for them. I know when I got things shipped the slow way juts from the US it sometimes took 2-3 weeks. I can tolerate it as long as I'm getting quality stuff in the end. I might have to get something.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO