Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lover, you should've come over

This is my favourite song. I just want to cry when I listen to this song and even though I haven't listened to it in a long time, the lyrics themselves just make me live the song in every way. Here is a part:

Lover, you should've come over (Jeff Buckley)

Its never over, my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder
Its never over, all my riches for her smiles when I slept so soft against her
Its never over, all my blood for the sweetness of her laughter
Its never over, she’s the tear that hangs inside my soul forever

Please go listen to this song! :D

1 Comentário:

ellen557 said...

All Jeff's songs are so beautiful... ahh. I remember I used to go to sleep for a long time with his songs on repeat. Have you heard the "Live at Sin-e" version? It's quite nice ^_^

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO