Thursday, April 2, 2009

Haircut!

I got a haircut today! Yesterday, I was pretty decided, but then again, I always am. And I never actually get the haircut. So this morning, I took the scissors and chopped off my ponytail,to make sure I would actually call and make the appointment, and make the arrangements to get my daughter taken care of for that hour or so.

And so after work, I went to get my haircut! It's really short and cute. Longer than what most would consider a pixie cut though.

Anyway, my husband doesn't know yet, and he loves long hair. Wonder what he'll think. hah...

3 Comentários:

Solace In Islam said...

Let us know what his thoughts were on your new hairstyle

cairo, lusaka, amsterdam said...

I just got a hair cut too :P I love how haircuts feel so refreshing.

Candice said...

Haircut update: I think he finds it "OK" and no more. Lol. I love it though at least, and he is used to it and not mad anymore. So weird to have someone mad at me for cutting something that is mine.

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO