Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm at my wits end!

I still can do nothing more than whisper... It's so frustrating. I have a 21 month old daughter (she will be tomorrow :) ) and I can't talk loud enough for her to hear me unless it's very quiet. And she's not used to being talked to in a whisper so it's not going well. From not being able to raise my voice when I need to (whether it's for reprimanding or praising or encouraging play, etc), I'm just exhausted, frustrated... I just want to punch myself in the face.

4 Comentários:

أم ترافيس said...

OH :( I hope u feel better soon!

Sarah said...

Being ill really sucks :(
I hope your voice comes back soon.

Candice said...

Thanks you two. I started speaking this morning so that's good at least. :)

Aalya said...

Glad to hear you are able to speak - it must have been so difficult!

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO