Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love my Mom

There's nothing special that really happened to make me think to post about how much I love my Mom. But I just do. And my Dad too, in the same way. How these two people can care so much about me and give so much of themselves to help me throughout my whole life. Sacrificing for me. Understanding and forgiving anything I might do.

I feel so sad thinking about how selfish I have been in the past, not thinking about them first. Thinking of myself first and what I wanted, not considering how it might affect them, when they have always thought about how things affect me. Hopefully they know how much I love them and appreciate how amazing they have been to me and still are. I will make a point to tell them and to make sure they know.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO